No matter what type of moisturizer you choose for oily skin, you should choose products which contain the following ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid: Water-retaining agent.
- Glycerin: This is a natural moisturizer that is safe for sensitive skin, making th skin soft and supple.
- Glycolic Acid and Niacinamide: The two stimulants that produce ceramide, build a moisture barrier to protect the skin to to ensure the best effect.
Primarily, moisturizer for oily skin should not have two ingredients:
- Oil: Oily skin is always oil, so you will not want to have another oil base. This will clog your pores, so choose Oil Free products.
- Alcohol: This ingredient is often present in moisturizers that work to treat acne to reduce inflammation. However, alcohol has the potential to lose the natural nutrients of the skin. You should limit the use of alcoholic products.
You should use the cream in the evening after the other skincare steps so the cream can lock the essence in the previous skin care steps. Use gel moisturizer, emulsion in the daytime before makeup to make it feel dry, lightweight. Wish you find a moisturizer suitable for your skin so that you do not have to worry about “excess oil” every day!