Sometimes you make makeup accidentally dirty clothes, but you do not want to change the other? Is there a way to quickly remove cosmetics on clothes?
For women, the occasional drop of some powder, foundation, eye powder or even lipstick on clothes is hard to avoid. Before you rub the stain and put clothes in the washing machine, you can try some stain removal methods on clothes.
This way, you will not need to mess up your clothes, wash your clothes many times, or take them out every time you go to a laundry shop. Here are five tips for cosmetic bleaching on clothes you can do right at home:
1. Use tissue
You can use a specialized paper towel to remove stains on clothing.
- Step 1: There are many different chemicals in tissues, which can stain and make it harder to bleach. So, you should rub a small angle before scrubbing directly the entire stain.
- Step 2: After trying, if the towel can remove cosmetic stains on the clothes, you should proceed gently wipe the spiral from the edge of the stain, so can reduce the area of stains. Not spread to other fabric. Continue to clean until all or most of the stains are gone.
- Step 3: Pull out the dirty cloth under the clean tap.
- Step 4: Use a towel to absorb the remaining water, squeeze the cloth dry and pat to ensure that the amount of cosmetic stick is completely removed.
2. Use dishwashing liquid
For cosmetics such as lipstick or eyeliner, you can use dishwashing liquid.
- Step 1: Use damp towels to remove stains, avoid rubbing to not spread to other areas. Eyelash or eye gel, eyebrow is usually made from oil so can use dishwashing liquid to remove without worrying about damage to clothes.
- Step 2: Moisten the stain with a little water. Be careful not to use hot water because the stain can stick to the fabric tighter, making it difficult to bleach them.
- Step 3: Put a few drops of dishwashing liquid directly on the surface of the cosmetic stain. For special fabrics such as silk or wool, you should use a dishwashing detergent at a slight angle to see if the fabric is affected. Choose a dishwashing detergent that uses a strong cleanser, apply foam from the inside out in a spiral until the entire cosmetic stain.
- Step 4: Use lightly wipes dirt on the stain and rub in one direction from outside to inside. With stubborn stains, you can use the old brush to scrub, bring more efficiency.
- Step 5: After finishing, put the clothes in for 10-15 minutes to wash the fabric thoroughly. Note, you should not wait until the wash water is completely dry, it is easy to harden the fabric.
- Step 6: Use a dry cloth to absorb all the foam as well as the remaining cosmetics. At this time no need to rub again but just pat to absorb better.
- Step 7: Depending on the size and time of the dirty cleaning effect will vary. Therefore, you can do this process several times until the cosmetics are clean.
3. Use hair spray
Are your clothes dirty with foundation, lip or chalk? Try to use your hair spray to remove cosmetics on your clothes!
- Step 1: Spray gently on a small angle to make sure the fabric does not damage the fabric (color change or fabric lacquer). If you have no problem, spray directly on the dirt to help remove the fabric from the fabric. Be sure to remove stains as soon as possible and be careful with wool or silk.
- Step 2: Spray to absorb and soak. After a few minutes, the gum will slowly solidify and stick to the stain.
- Step 3: Use a tissue (greasy and greasy) with wet water. The colder the water, the easier it will be to remove stains. Squeeze excess water to wirelessly stain to another location.
- Step 4: Remove the gum and use towel to squeeze the water slightly rub to dirt into the towel. Perform until the stain disappears completely.
4. Use ice cubes
As a home-made ingredient, ice picks are a great way to help you get rid of the stains and bumps on your clothes.
- Step 1: Use a plastic razor (small serrated) to remove the foundation, cheeks or concealer on the clothes.
- Step 2: Using your finger press the ice cubes on the surface of the dirt, rub the spiral from the outside into. You can use a paper towel to keep your hands cool and also help the stone to tan more. Continue scrubbing until all stains are gone. You can apply this to any kind of fabric.
- Step 3: Dry the stain with a dry paper towel and soak up the remaining water and cosmetics.
5. Use nylon fiber socks
When you want to clean powder makeup, you can search for an old leather stockings in the wardrobe!
- Step 1: Choose your old stockings (the material is nylon, the fiber and the rest is cotton). Using nylon fibers will not damage clothing.
- Step 2: Stretch fabric is dirty and blot away powder foundation, eyeshadow, blush cheeks. Direct blow or hair dryer (minimum level).
- Step 3: Using a fixed hand and stretching the fabric is dirty, the other hand holding socks and rub continuously until the whole powder on the clothes. If you feel some of the remaining powder remains, use a blow dryer and rub again with the socks again until clean.
With 5 ways to help you clean up the cosmetic stain on your clothes, we hope you to quickly get your clean clothes clean. Do not forget to note the fabric and try to clean the stain as soon as possible.