Mixed skin is always “difficult to dimensional” due to the variety of characteristics so the daily skin care also requires to find out in more detail and more thorough. Check out the article below to understand the steps of daily mixed skin care!
What is mixed skin?
Mixed skin is very “sensitive” skin with the following characteristics:
- The T-shaped (forehead, nose and chin) is very oily and prone to acne.
- U-shaped (dry cheekbones) are very dry and often experience skin peeling.
There are two common types of skin:
- Composite oil: The oilseed area is more oil
- Composite dry air: U-shaped area easier to dry
TIP: To recognize sensitive skin is that after waking, use oil absorbent paper to infiltrate the T and U areas. If the T-zone is very oily while the U-shaped area is almost empty, the target is mixed skin.
5 Steps of skin care is extremely simple & easy to make
Step 1: Exfoliate
Mixed skin is somewhat dry U-shaped (especially dry mixed skin). Dead skin cells in these areas are more likely to be damaged and may limit the ability to absorb nutrients from skin care products every day. Use some mild and natural exfoliating products to ensure your skin is always clean, maintain the best absorption of nutrients.
Step 2: Steam your skin
Steam helps the pores to expand, allowing skin products to penetrate better into the skin. To take a break at home is as simple as doing the following:
- Pour boiling water into a small pot and add a few drops of essential oil.
- Take a towel covering your head and use steam from the pot from 7-10 minutes.
- Remove any excess moisture on the face with a towel or cotton pad.
Step 3: Clean the skin
After steaming, clean the skin.
- Can take advantage of the steam from the steam step and directly rub the face wash on the skin.
- Facial massage from top to bottom, from the inside out to the horizontal.
- Wash your face with cold water.
Mixed skin is quite hard to take care of because the properties of the skin will change with the environment. If the skin is too hot, the oil will overheat and freeze. Therefore you need consider the following point when select cleaning products:
- Environmental factors, weather
- The skin’s own skin (dry or dry skin)
- Choose products that are exclusively for mixed skin.
Step 4: Use toner
Toner is a conductor that not only help oil but also help skin care products have the opportunity to penetrate and promote better, so after washing your face do not forget to use toner. Toner is usually benign and less skin tone, so you are free to choose your favorite toner.
Step 5: Moisturize the skin
Hypersensitive skin needs to be moisturized, even moisturizing more elaborate than other skin types. Choose a moisturizer for combination skin or use a moisturizer that really “tones” the skin. Remember to use more moisturizer on the U-shaped area and less on the T-area to ensure moisture balance.
Mixed skin care attentions
- Drink a lotof water because water is good for moisturizing the skin from inside.
- Regularly apply a mask to the skin will help smooth skin is much brighter white.
- Always use sunscreen when out. Hypersensitive skin is very difficult to achieve, so be sure to protect it the best way.
Here are the proper daily skin care steps. If you have mixed skin, try it right now for a smooth, beautiful complexion.