Yogurt is not only good for digestion but also a kind of “natural cosmetics” to help skin beauty. Do you know how to make yogurt mask in accordance with your skin type?
Yogurt makes you beautiful with lots of good nutrients such as calcium, B vitamins, zinc and lactic acid. Daily skin yogurt can assist in overcoming many of your skin conditions, whether the skin is dry, sunburned, acne or aging. Let’s take a look at 6 types of yogurt mask to help you recover and improve your skin.
How to make yogurt mask at home
1. Moisturizing Face Mask for dry skin
This mask formula will help you restore the skin’s inherent moisture by providing water and direct moisturizing. After completing the facial, you will notice that the skin becomes smooth, soft as well as firmer.
1 tablespoon finely chopped butter
1 tablespoon cooked oatmeal soup
2 tablespoons pure white yogurt
1 tbsp organic honey soup (not filtered and refined)
Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
– Wash your face clean and dry, then apply the mixture directly to the skin. Leave for 10-15 minutes.
– When the skin is dry, use a damp cloth to remove the mask on the skin and then wash your face again with cold water.
– After finishing skin care, you will feel much smoother and softer. Take regular measures 2-3 times a week to maintain moisture for the skin.
2. Yogurt Mask for Irritated Skin
If your skin is irritated, irritated and inflamed due to infection, sunburn or other problems, this yogurt mask formula is the way to boost your skin’s healing process. You will feel cool and comfortable as soon as yogurt on the skin irritation.
1/4 cup plain white yogurt
1/4 cup cucumber sliced and sliced
1 tablespoon pure aloe vera gel soup (you can also replace aloe vera gel with water)
1 tablespoon pure honey soup
A few drops of chrysanthemum essential oil
Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl to make a smooth paste. In case your mixture is loose and watery, put the mixture in a towel and squeeze out the water. After cleansing, apply masks directly to the face (or neck) and let stand for 10-15 minutes to nourish the skin. Then rinse face with clean water, pat gently to dry skin naturally.
3. Yogurt mask for acne skin treatment
Excessive production of sebum or oil may be the main cause of acne outbreaks or boils. Thus, using yogurt mask helps to reduce the amount of sebum secreted on the face, thereby controlling and destroying the bacteria that cause acne.
1 tablespoon white yogurt soup
1 tablespoon pure honey soup
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
– Dissolve all the ingredients in a bowl until the mixture is completely blended together.
– First, wash your face with cleanser to remove dirt and grease from the face.
– Next, apply directly to the face or other areas of the skin (neck, back).
Allow to stand for 10-15 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
– To dry your face, use a soft towel to pat your skin to absorb water.
4. Yogurt Mask rejuvenates the skin
As women, everyone desires to own white smooth and fresh. So, this mask formula will help you nourish the skin from deep inside, helping your skin stay radiant and healthy.
A glass of pure white yogurt
A small bowl of lentils are separated and boiled
A little orange peel
Use a food cutter to mash lentils and orange peels into a smooth mixture, then add the yogurt and mix well.
– Continuously stir until the mixture is thick. Apply directly to the face and massage gently in a spiral ring.
– Leave for 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water. In the process of washing your face, gently pat your face to soften the mask, then gently massage to slowly clean the face.
– Avoid severe skin irritation and redness. After your skin is dry, you will notice that your skin becomes brighter, smoother and radiant.
– If you are a dry skin, add a teaspoon of honey to moisturize.
5. Mask exfoliating yogurt
Yogurt combined with some other ingredients, can act as a kind of mild exfoliating mask. This mask helps support the removal of dead skin cells, the dirt that builds up on the surface of the skin is the cause of pores that are easily clogged. In addition, this mask also serves to nourish the skin is always bright.
2 tablespoons pure white yogurt
1 tablespoon oatmeal soup
– Put the oatmeal into yogurt and mix well.
– After cleansing, apply this mixture to the skin.
– Gently massage in the spiral so that the oatmeal particles slowly exfoliate dead skin cells, helping to cleanse the skin surface.
– After a few minutes, wash your face with cold water and feel fresh skin.
6. Yogurt Mask Lightens the skin
When exposed to dusty smoke and the sun’s rays, your skin may quickly become dull and tarnished. However, thanks to the lightening and rejuvenating nutrients contained in yogurt, you will improve dull skin condition and fatigue.
4 tablespoons of yogurt soup
1 tablespoon cocoa powder soup
1 tablespoon honey soup
– Mix the yogurt, cocoa powder and honey in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
– Apply the mixture to the skin, leave it within 20 minutes to the nutrients have time to penetrate into the skin.
– Rinse with warm water and dry with a soft towel. You will feel your skin glowing and radiant again.
In addition to the beauty and mask, yogurt is often used directly to support the digestive system. The “home made” flavor is a characteristic of each type of yogurt, knowing how to make yogurt at home can give your yogurt a unique flavor unlike any other place.
Note when using yogurt mask
• For people with acne and oily skin: You should cover your face every day to achieve the desired skin condition. Yogurt mask with lemon juice and turmeric powder will be an appropriate choice for your skin.
For people with dry skin: Apply a few times a week with yogurt masks to supply water and maintain moisture. In addition, after applying masks, you can use a moisturizer to optimize the skin care effect.
For people with infected skin: If your skin care goal is to prevent skin infections, increase the number of times you use yogurt masks. You should cover your face regularly 4-5 times a day to quickly regain your skin smooth, healthy.
For people with sensitive skin: Sensitive skin will usually be thin and rough, especially prone to irritation, redness, itching. In addition, when your skin is too sensitive and often can not use cosmetics you can see yogurt as a natural skin care products. You can use yogurt masks 2-3 times per week.
However, before using any yogurt mask, apply the mixture on the back of the hand to make sure that your skin is not irritated. In case you feel itchy, wash your face immediately and do not continue to use yogurt again!