No one can deny the use of collagen for facial skin. Collagen mask is gradually becoming more popular in the women’s community. Today, we’ll introduce 6 new collagen masks in this year!
What is collagen?
Collagen is a good protein for the body, which is important for increasing elasticity as well as regeneration of cells inside the body. Simply put, collagen is the “glue” that holds the skin cells together.
- Slow down the degradation of collagen cells, protect and replenish collagen for the skin. Prevent aging.
- Improves the skin texture, heals scars quickly.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Helps to relax.
6 new collagen masks in 2017
1. Cocoon colagen mask
Cocoon is rich in protein and can penetrate rapidly into the skin. Stimulates collagen regeneration. Reverses skin spots and acnes. Give you a smooth and white skin.
2. Gold collagen mask
Have you ever heard of gold in food? Have you ever heard of active gold in collagen mask? Fresh collagen mask with gold active ingredients can reduce dryness, enhance moisture balance. Give you a young and smooth skin.
3. Soy collagen mask
Soy can moisturize the skin, help smooth skin as well as shrink pores. Combined with collagen essence, it improves elasticity and regenerates cells from deep inside. Make sure to maintain the beauty of your face.
4. Aloe Vera Collagen Mask
Aloe Vera can lift the muscles, prevent sagging of the epidermis, while collagen has the ability to penetrate deep and nourish the skin from deep inside. In addition, aloe vera has a beneficial effect on acne skin. Help you have a white, full of vitality skin.
5. Herbal collagen mask
Herbal collagen masks include a variety of herbs (combined or individually) depending on the needs of the user. Such as rose mask is capable of whitening, moisturizing the skin. A collagen lavender mask helps smooth and rejuvenate the skin.
6. Red snapper fin collagen mask
Red snapper is extracted in the form of hydrolysis containing hyaluronic acid which is able to prevent ultraviolet rays, shrink pores. Improves wrinkles on the skin. Skin will return to healthy state and smoothe after masking.
How to apply collagen mask
- Wash your face with warm water to dilute pores
- Apply a mask of collagen (slab or gel) on the face for 10 to 30 minutes then remove mask or wash away.
- Keep your face dry naturally for a slab mask. Wash your face with warm water for a modeling mask.
Apply 1-2 times a week to get the best results!
Note when applying collagen mask
- Protect your skin from UV rays .
- Do not leave mask on for too long (over 30 minutes) because it will create a moist environment favorable for bacteria to grow.
- For modeling collagen, it is best to use mineral water to gel. Mineral water acts as a good conductor for collagen to penetrate deep into skin cells.
- Combine massage or steam for facial skin so that collagen penetrates deeper, stimulate respiratory skin as well as better blood circulation.
- If you apply mask at home, you should choose collagen modeling mask so that you can “mix” according to the formula suitable for your skin.
- Always test the product before use.
- Some masks can be used repeatedly, kept in a cooler and away from bacteria (not to with live food).