The hands are often darker than the other areas. So, when you dress up to go to the party, uneven skin tone makes you lose confidence. We have some tips for you about how to whiten the sunburned hands from the experts.
1. Green tea water
Green tea has an immediate soothing effect. If sunburn, soak in tea water to not change color. Tea also contains antioxidants which help skin white again quickly.
Make a small teapot, let cool. Soak up sunburned skin for 10-15 minutes daily for 1 week. The skin will be moisturized and recover quickly. Tea dregs or tea bag can also use the same
2. Aloe vera gel
Aloe vera helps soothe, nourish and moisturize the skin. Use fresh aloe vera on the skin for 20-30 minutes. If you do not have fresh aloe vera, you can use aloe vera gel instead. Apply daily for 2 weeks to have white and smothe hand skin.
Note that when using fresh aloe vera you have to wash thoroughly with salt water and hot water to remove the sap.
3. Potatoes and fresh milk
Potato whiten the skin, every girl knows this! So, if your skin is tattered, boil a potato and grind it. Then mix with fresh milk without sugar. Apply this powder to the skin for about 20 minutes a day, regularly until you see the improvement of the skin. Potato and fresh milk also help exfoliate the skin, help your skin to be durable white.
As you apply mask: Slice cucumber and apply to the skin for 15-20 minutes. Cucumber essence will help soothe the sunburn skin immediately. Do not forget to continue to apply, your skin will be improved gradually.
5.Coconut oil or olive oil
These two types of oil contain high levels of Vitamin E. Vitamin E has antioxidant properties that are widely used in anti-aging and sunscreen products. Use coconut oil or olive oil to massage the sunburned skin15 minutes twice a day. Within a week you will see noticeably improved skin tone.
Note when your hands are sunburned
- Not only hand skin but also other sunburn should be immediately cooled by soaking in cold water. Otherwise it will be dark and cause burns.
- If your sunburn is severe enough to blister, chill and consult your doctor for the best solution.
- Never touch the blister, your doctor will have a way to help your blisters dry and recover. If the blister is broken, it is likely to leave scar which is difficult to cure.
- Do not use sunburn medicines without knowing the ingredients or are not allowed by your doctor. That may be counterproductive.
- During skin whitening should not be exposed to the sun. Use a regular sunscreen and thoroughly shield your hands or body skin when out.
With these 5 hand skin whitening methods, your skin will regain gradually and smooth as the original quickly, safely!