Facial cleansing is an important step and can not be ignored during skincare. However, many girls ignore facial cleansing because they do not think it is important. Actually, if you know how to clean face from natural materials, the possession of a smooth white skin is not a difficult thing.
# 1 – Wash your face with lemon and mint leaves
Lemon and mint mix not only can deep cleanse, but also helps to cleanse the skin, while also helping to tighten pores. Mint leaves every corner of the skin to bring comfort and ease of use.
Ingredients: Lemon juice, some fresh mint leaves or mint essence.
- Use a cotton patch or small cloth to absorb a little mixture and apply over the face.
- Replace other pieces if the cotton is dirty, do several times until the cotton is clean then stop.
- Rinse the face with cold water to seal the pores.
# 2 – Wash your face with fresh milk without sugar
Ingredients of fresh milk can also remove dirt as well as sebum on the skin, leaving the skin white, soft and smooth.
Ingredients: Whole milk without sugar. If you want to feel cool, you can also put milk in the refrigerator cooler before use.
- Apply a gentle layer of fresh milk on the face of the massage to the skin to absorb the nutrients in the milk as well as remove the dirt.
- Wash your face thoroughly with cold water.
You can substitute fresh milk with sugar-free yogurt for even better results, add a little lemon juice to improve your skin’s ability to clean and brighten.
# 3 – Honey and oatmeal combined
Under the action of oatmeal the skin will be deeply cleansed while removing the dead skin cells. In addition, honey has antiseptic properties and prevents the invasion of bacteria that damage the skin, while balancing and replenishing the moisture.
Ingredients: 3 teaspoons honey and oatmeal puree.
- Mix 2 ingredients into a paste mixture and apply to areas of the skin, especially the area of the nose, cheeks and chin.
- Massage gently to oatmeal to soothe dead skin cells.
- Rinse the surface with clean water.
Instead of looking for common cleansing products, try skin cleansers made with natural ingredients that are both gentle and economical.