Stress does not just make your life more turbulent, it also affects the skin.
Stress negatively affects your life. In addition, this is one of the reasons why your face is prone to sagging and worsening. So, to help you cope with stress issues, we recommends simple facial massage methods following. You can try it in 5-10 minutes each day to see the effect!
1. Before you start, wash your face with a shower. Remember to adjust the pressure from the shower to your neck, back, and shoulders. You can try the yoga rag doll posture in the shower for a better experience.
2. After bathing, apply a massage cream to your face and shoulders
3. Wear comfortable clothes, wash your hair, adjust light in the room, open meditation music. Get a yoga mat, a warm towel and a jade roller or freeze in the fridge and you are ready to do stress reduction!
1. Apply moisturizer on face, turn it from bottom to top, from inside out with moderate force.
Standing on a yoga mat, take a deep breath, stretching your arms forward. Hold that position for 30-60 seconds or longer depending on your strength. This step helps to transfer blood to the facial muscles and relieve stress.
3. Put your hands behind your back. While folding forward, you raise your arms upward to open your shoulders and stretch your spine. Try to bring your chin forward, while stretching your neck and jaw. Hold for 30 seconds. Repeat 3 times.
4. Lie on the carpet, with two hands behind the head. Lift your knees so that your chin touches your knees. Feel the lower back, neck and shoulders stretch. Hold for 30 seconds and repeat 2-3 times.
5. Gently lower both knees to the right, while turning the entire upper and upper body to the left. Now your left cheek is lying on the mat. Use the right hand to massage the right cheek area and jaw bone. Reverses and repeats the movement.
6. Put all 10 fingers on both sides of the face, using pressure on the jaw. Then gently move your fingers to your temples, clicking on the muscles of your temples (muscles above your ears). Repeat the action 5 times.
7. Place your hand or chin under your chin, move your chin against your chest and at the same time use your back. Hold this post for 5 hours. Do the same thing but open your mouth this time. Repeat 3-5 times.
8. Use your hands in a circular motion from the cheekbones to the jaw with moderate force
9. Place the middle finger gently on the grasp point beneath your temples and on your cheekbones. At the same time, place two thumbs on the jaw muscles. Hold for 10 seconds
10. Finish by taking a deep breath and applying a warm towel to the face. In the meantime, massage your eyebrows so that the heat slowly absorbs. When the towel cools down, take out and use a roller (jade roller) move around the face to make the skin more fresh. This is a very effective way of reducing stress and is easy to implement.